Monday, February 27, 2012

Lay-by your Thermomix!

Would you love a Thermomix, don't want to do a finance plan, but can't afford to pay up front?  How about setting up a gift registry with Thermomix and paying off your machine as a lay-by system?  You could set it up for 6 months, make payments whenever you can afford to and have your machine sitting on your bench once it is paid off..... sound tempting?  Imagine - you could have your Thermomix in your kitchen in 6 months time by paying off only $75 per week!

Let me know if you interested in this and we can set it up over the phone.  There is a $70 fee charged by Thermomix, which I will waive to get you started.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra I'd like to open a gift registry to pay off my thermomix, can you please email me at tazzie87@hotmail.com to arrange this, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please do this if offer is still available ? melanie.2.10.90@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    Is this offer still available. We would love a Theromix. Please let me know at gjeudey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete